Wire Mesh Slings
Wire Mesh Slings are widely used in metalworking shops and steel warehouses where loads are abrasive, hot, or tend to cut synthetic webbing. Do not use at temperatures above 550 degrees F.Reasons To Choose Wire Mesh Slings
- Resists abrasion and cutting for greater sling life.
- Low stretch and good flexibility reduce load damage.
- Wide bearing area distributes load to help avoid load damage.
- Alloy steel end fittings - plated for long life.
- Wire mesh is zinc plated - resists corrosion.
- Each sling permanently stamped with capacity and serial number.
- Each sling proof tested and certified.
- Width of mesh helps control and balance load.
- Repairable - thus very cost effective.
Our specialists are standing by and ready to help. Yes actual real people to get you what you need fast.
Call Today! (866) 848-2032 or shop below.
- $400.48Click To Order
- $447.48Click To Order
- $434.56Click To Order
- $560.19Click To Order