Thrust Bearing Swivels
Outstanding economy and good service are the hallmarks of this traditional swivel model. Economically priced, Thrust Bearing Swivels incorporate a single heavy duty tapered roller bearing housed in a steel retainer. External parts are steel castings with forged steel hooks when hooks are used. A close-fitting bronze bushing seals lubricant in and keeps dirt out of the bearing. For many applications Thrust Bearing Swivels offer the most economical, yet dependable, service available. Working loads range from 3 to 15 tons.
NOT FOR USE ON WRECKING BALLS.Features and Benefits:
- Tight-fit bronze bushing acts as seal, retains lubricant & protects bearing
- Load capacities from 3 to 15 tons
- Wire rope diameters from ½” to 1”
- Six popular clevis, hook, and eye configurations available
- Structural components from cast alloy steel
- Hook models with forged alloy steel hook and safety latch
- Finished with enamel coating
- Minimum 4:1 design factor
- Proof Load is 2 x WLL
Our specialists are standing by and ready to help. Yes actual real people to get you what you need fast.
Call Today! (866) 848-2032
There are no products matching the selection.
Please call one of our experts at (866)-848-2032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on this item.