Horizontal Clamps - Horizontal lifting clamps are for use in the lifting and transfer in horizontal position of non-sagging materials or of bundles of non-sagging material. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- The compact shape and relative light weight with a high lifting capacity.
- The Terrier FHX/FHSX lifting clamps must always be used in pairs (or multiples therof).
- The clamp is locked in closed as well as in open position.
- Lifting capacity and jaw opening are clearly engraved in the body.
- The FHS has an enlarged jaw opening.