Hand Chain Hoist
Order before 4:30pm CST Mon.-Fri. for Same Day Shipping
JET® Hoist - SMH Series
JET® hand chain hoist integrates safety, durability and innovation enabling it to operate in the most demanding industrial environments. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. These can be used with Jet Beam Clamps and Jet Trolleys.
Our specialists are standing by and ready to help. Yes actual real people to get you what you need fast.
Call Today! (866) 848-2032 or shop below.
Specs on Jet Chain Hoist - (To Order Click the product above)
Reasons To Choose Jet Chain Hoists
- Full range capacity 1/2 to 10-tons.
- Standard features found only in higher priced models.
- Economical hand chain hoist designed for years of trouble free service.
- All steel constructions with durable powder coat finish.
- Lightweight, compact design for low headroom applications.
- Needle bearing supported load sheave for smooth operation.
- Completely enclosed automatic brake system for precise load spotting.
- Triple-spur gears provide high efficiency ratio with min. effort.
- Induction hardened grade 80 load chain.
- Drop forged hooks with heavy-duty latches swivel 360° for easy rigging.
- Smooth rolled edge on hand chain cover prevents side pull jamming.
- Standard hand chain drop equals lift length.
- Proof tested with test certificate.
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 standards.
CAUTION: Be sure that the supporting structures and load attaching devices used in conjunction with this hoist provide an adequate safety factor to handle the rated load plus the weight of the equipment. If in doubt, consult a qualified structural engineer. This equipment is not to be used for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or lifting and supporting loads over people.