Fall Protection Harness
There are no products matching the selection.
MURPHY INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS, INC. PRESENTS
THE SAFETY HARNESS
Make sure your workers don’t hit bottom when they fall.
Get the Safety Gear Harness with the shortest fall distance available.
“Gentler” shock absorber causes less slamming, trauma to person falling.
Easier on the Family Jewels!!
Doesn’t just catch you when you fall, also protects your body from injury.
← worker will hit this lower
level using a tear away lanyard
if he is not in proper use and ties
off anywhere that is not above his head.
To be in proper use of the Tear away style you must tie off over-the-head.
If you cannot tie off over the top of the head then you cannot be in proper
use of this equipment. If you fall like this man, the blame is placed on the
person using the equipment and the contractor.
- The most important point is that there is no need to tie off over the top of
your head like other systems
- Up to 8 1/2’ Shorter Fall Distance
- Shock absorber engages immediately helping to eliminate the slamming effect,
loss of hardhat or glasses, and whiplash to the neck
- Virtually eliminates suspension trauma by keeping you vertical
- Automatically forms a cup which virtually eliminates testicular injuries; one out
of every nine people that fall in other style harnesses, that catches you in the middle
of the back and makes you slump forward, pinches the groin area and can cause
severe injuries and add to suspension trauma.
- Works as confined space and/or emergency rescue harness
- Double tie off will not allow you to be ejected from aerial lift
- Shock absorber is calibrated in three separate weight classes
(Small: 120-160 lbs; Med 160-220 lbs; Large 220-300 lbs; XLarge over 300 lbs)
- Other harnesses were designed to keep you from hitting the ground, the
Dennington Harness was designed specifically to protect your body in the event of a fall.
UL certified to OSHA standard and ANSI recommendations;
system even exceeds these standards